Shrew Media

The anti-stoat to global and UK media musings from the scuzzy sidelines of the bright lights and loud noises that make up our great British freedom of speech. And the like...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

London-based media analyst juggling part-time MA studies, housework, authoring my first novel, looking after the cat

18 Doughty
Street

20 November 2006

Stuffed-up stoat

This week is my busiest in a while - a day's training, then Radio At the Edge on Thursday, and seeing Muse at Wembley on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Plus, the Ashes starts at around 3am on Thursday morning, although trying to work out how the plugged-to-death BBC Radio Five Live podcast coverage works is beyond me (distinct lack of a mention of this on their website beoynd their preview programme).

And with enough proper work in the office to keep me going all week and a 3,000 word essay to start, let alone finish, on alternative media and national identity - stick with me - why, oh why, is now the perfect time to come down with a miserable head cold??

So I'm off work feeling rotten, stuffed up and sore-throated, but it does mean that cat and I are curled up watching Al-Jazeera English during the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home