Shrew Media

The anti-stoat to global and UK media musings from the scuzzy sidelines of the bright lights and loud noises that make up our great British freedom of speech. And the like...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

London-based media analyst juggling part-time MA studies, housework, authoring my first novel, looking after the cat

18 Doughty
Street

29 November 2006

Heart-stopping BA moment!

I'm just watching breaking news on Sky that British Airways have withdrawn three Boeing 767 aircraft from service after traces of radiation were found on two (the third test is underway). This is all to do with the Litvinenko poisoning case and as numerous locations across London are being tested.

So with the news that "BA customers are being contacted", and I flew in a BA 767 two weeks ago, up pops an email in the inbox from BA... thankfully only telling me that I can get 20% off at Selfridges this weekend.

My flight isn't on the list on the BA website. Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home